Our lightweight SW Series shipped free to the UK for self assembly.
Our SW Series Session Booth offers great value and weighs considerably less than our DW Series! Based on a 1.2m x 1.2m SW Series weighs in at just 190kg.
Designed to isolate ambient noise, the SW series features our acoustic glazed door, acoustic treatment, LED lighting and active ventilation. This is a lightweight acoustic enclosure, designed and built at our factory here in Cornwall.
The SW series sees an average reduction of 30dB.
- Active ventilation system
- Quad acoustic glazed window in the door
- LED downlight
- RGBW ambient ceiling light
- Desk (To suit your working height)
- Cable pass through
- Acoustic Treatment
- Wireless remote to control for booth lights and ventilation
- Free delivery to most parts of the UK (self assembly required)
- Dedicated installation service (please contact us for a price)
Can I move the booth to a new location?
Assembly and disassembly is extremely simple with just a few screws in each corner. Session Booth enclosures are designed for ease and can be flat packed for transport. We recommend two strong people for lifting the booth walls.
What’s the height?
2000mm (exterior) and 1910mm interior.
What materials do we use?
The SW series is built with a 20mm MDF construction. The booth is finished with our Italian made anthracite acoustic soft liner.
How does the ventilation work?
We have two air boxes which sit on an exterior wall of the booth. One air box draws fresh air into the booth, the second draws exhaust air out of the booth.